Techno Pond Techno Pond

music that gives birth to a frog you have no idea how realtive this is to my life right now.....
the track is playful with this under tone of inspiration
i felt like i was getting into it right when it ended
the visual representation is moving to say the least
the lil ol baby frog with a beat in its heart at the end is a great touch
Cheers mate! GG WP!

Hyakugojyuuichi!! Hyakugojyuuichi!!

ITS PEE WEE'S REVENGE

AND DOUGHNUTS ARE HIGH IN FAT and I FOUND A hoBo in my ROOM!!!!

The Final Act The Final Act

always face the curtains with a bow

nice animation work "a mime is a terrible thing to waste"

Flash Bash Flash Bash

I thought the mechanics were cherry. The fighters are very diverse with awesome combos it left me wanting to learn more and i felt as if i was playing capcom vs snk and others like it. The music is straight banging i found myself dancing to the sweet melodies. the voice actors are alright i thought some had more enthusiasm then others. so far my favorite fighter is amano. if only there was an network multiplayer fighting option then i would hope to obtain this game on my ps3 since my comp here at work is a little slow but even with that i still found this to be an overall dope ass game. GOOD JOB!!

Godlimations responds:

man, if i knew how to do multiplayer, i would have done it.... i'd kill to have this game multi T____T

Penguin Overlords Penguin Overlords

NICE GAME ONE ANNOYING BUG

I LIKE THIS GAME FOR SURE BUT MY PENGUINS HAVE A TENDENCY TO ACT RETARDED AND GET STUCK BEHIND BUSHES AND WALK INTO IT TILL THEY DIE...

Goin Up Goin Up

YOU GUYS ARE MY FAVS

so far every game i have played made you have been awesome Keep It UP!

the characters are great and fun to play with and im addicted to this game already third day in a row playing! plus toss the turtle!

be kind, be gentle be kind, be gentle

this is that hotness! GG WP

Reptiore responds:

ur hot

vamipre atires vamipre atires

i certainly like what I'm listening to but i feel as though some of your hats could come up and a good crunchy sound effect could be added in to give the emotional hit to the shuttle build up other than that GG WP

FelTiProductions responds:

Thats nice the high hats were bass distorion.

Return Return

the music to me portrays the fact that inner struggle isnt always a soft and quiet grievance, but a painful unheard scream. gg wp

Phonometrologist responds:

You got that right , mate!

Donut Man Donut Man

Amazing!

i swear this reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher!

Lunas birthday portrait Lunas birthday portrait

SIMPLY AMAZING!

the emotiion is in the moment! the eyes alone show me a story! do you know this person in real life? if so the history shows! there is just alot of real life characteristics in a living concious moment and to capture one on paper one may ask did you truly capture the soul of this person? (dorian grey)

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

by the gods of olympus!

zeus has blessed your hands!!! the detail and patience you must've taken shows entirely!!!