be kind, be gentle be kind, be gentle

this is that hotness! GG WP

Reptiore responds:

ur hot

vamipre atires vamipre atires

i certainly like what I'm listening to but i feel as though some of your hats could come up and a good crunchy sound effect could be added in to give the emotional hit to the shuttle build up other than that GG WP

FelTiProductions responds:

Thats nice the high hats were bass distorion.

Return Return

the music to me portrays the fact that inner struggle isnt always a soft and quiet grievance, but a painful unheard scream. gg wp

Phonometrologist responds:

You got that right , mate!

Entropy II Entropy II

through this chaotic display i was in fact immersed in a harmony that was both lightly disturbing and relaxing. gg wp!

alphainvention responds:

someone gets it!

Got Cash Got Cash

this piece is pretty dope it bangs hard as banger beats should be. the creepy overtone is a nice touch. it is a touch repetitive another level dark string might help keep the the interest going. still a great jam. was gonna vote 4.5 but i round up so u gets a 5 gg wp!

on my period on my period

your intro was dope. i like where this is going but i feel like its just a touch to empty. the effect is good in some areas but i feel like certain parts could use a nice heavy bass to keep the pace and interest up. i will say though i have probably listened to this little one minute cut about five times so its good in my book! gg wp gave 3.5 for the empty parts and sometimes non fluid strings. i still like this piece!! just needs a little bit o extra love.

Dew of Dawn Pitched Dew of Dawn Pitched

the depth change gave the this song a pinch more melancholy to it. gg wp!

NGKFlower responds:

=D
Thanks!

Dew of Dawn Dew of Dawn

the intro is very peaceful and the choice of drums were just right for the feel. the bass definitely gave the song more pace to it. the build up is worth the wait. the piano carries the tune but I'm scared that this is borderline elevator music, although the switching in the strings keeps the song meaningful enough to be able to relate to. will vocals be involved in the future of this jam?

NGKFlower responds:

I never thought of vocals, I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea for it. If I do I would want to ask someone who can sing, as I'm not very good at it. lol
I'm really glad you enjoy the piece! =D

street cookies street cookies

that was fuckin tight!

DJEPITOME responds:

Thanks for listening

Scraaaaaaaaw! Scraaaaaaaaw!

I DIG IT!!

I LIKE IT! SOME BASS WOULD MAKE IT THAT MUCH BETTER THOUGH!